NOTE: Rhythm Doctor is a game still in development. This is an Early Access build that will be updated over time. You may encounter bugs and unfinished features in the game. You can get more details about Early Access here. Unlike the Steam version, this version does NOT have the Workshop feature. You can still download levels externally and add them to your library. This version is priced a little lower than the Steam version to reflect the lack of the feature.
Save lives with your spacebar!
Rhythm Doctor is a rhythm game in a world where defibrillating patients' hearts in sync with their heartbeats has healing properties. Slam your spacebar in perfect time on the 7th beat, and they might just come out okay. But beware - every patient has unique illnesses based on complex music theory: polyrhythms, hemiolas, irregular time signatures...if you don't know what they mean, don't worry. Rhythm Doctor is designed to make you learn music and rhythm theory without even realising it!
- 20+ handmade levels, each with their own story.
- Every level introduces a different concept of rhythm theory in an accessible way
- A large cast of doctors and patients feature in an overarching, character-centric storyline
- Play the story solo or grab a friend for drop-in drop-out local multiplayer throughout the whole campaign!
- Robust level editor to make, share, and play community levels! Use your own music, place notes snapped to the beat, and use 50+ different visual effects and backgrounds.
- Challenging "Night Shift" versions of each level for the brave
If you're one of the few hundred people who have donated in the past to the online version of Rhythm Doctor, you can just donate the remaining amount on that same page, and send an email to email@example.com, and we'll be happy to send you a key :) If you had donated more than the price of this in the past, you should have received a key already. Thank you for being our early supporters on this journey~
- Arrow keys to navigate menu
- Space bar to play the game
- Esc for Pause Menu
- Player 1 uses the right part of the keyboard
- Player 2 uses the left part of the keyboard
Thank you so much for your support!
If you'd like to continue following our development, getting updates, and sharing levels with the community, you can find us here: